Programming Languages The Rust Reference No.6333c6174cf3e9b0651d372b Recommended Alternative URL
NiQin updated at 2022-09-28 11:57:11+08:00
💥 Overview of book & doc
Keys/tags: rust rust-reference rust-参考手册
The Reference is not a formal spec, but is more detailed and comprehensive than the book.
This book is the primary reference for the Rust programming language. It provides three kinds of material:
- Chapters that informally describe each language construct and their use.
- Chapters that informally describe the memory model, concurrency model, runtime services, linkage model, and debugging facilities.
- Appendix chapters providing rationale and references to languages that influenced the design.
- This book is incomplete. Documenting everything takes a while.
- This document is not normative. It may include details that are specific to rustc itself, and should not be taken as a specification for the Rust language. We intend to produce such a document someday, but this is what we have for now.