shared an aphorism:
You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went . You could swear, curse the fates . But when it comes to the end , you have to let go. -- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust.
mdBook is a command line tool to create books with Markdown. It is ideal for creating product or API documentation, tutorials, course materials or anything that requires a clean, easily navigable and customizable presentation.
- Lightweight Markdown syntax helps you focus more on your content
- Integrated search support
- Color syntax highlighting for code blocks for many different languages
- Theme files allow customizing the formatting of the output
- Preprocessors can provide extensions for custom syntax and modifying content
- Backends can render the output to multiple formats
- Written in Rust for speed, safety, and simplicity
- Automated testing of Rust code samples
This guide is an example of what mdBook produces. mdBook is used by the Rust programming language project, and The Rust Programming Language book is another fine example of mdBook in action.